Thursday, October 22, 2009

New Living Arrangements and Patty Cakes...

For the last year and a half I have been living with my (very nice) boyfriend in a tiny bedroom, with a much tinier closet. We love each other very much, but the one and only thing I get a little bit stiff about is his blatant disregard of my poor little clothes. Doesn't he know that one can never have too many little summer frocks, or jeans that fit just right? Because I love him so much, I've done as much as I can to keep my array out of his way, however, I have finally been dealt relief. Yesterday afternoon my best friend Meggan called me, rather excitedly, to let me know that we have been approved for the little blue flat we applied for last week. A whole little house to ourselves.

Admittedly, my lip wobbled a little bit upon comprehension that I wouldn't see my boy quite as much as before, but when I revealed my worries to him he just laughed and gave me a little kiss. It turns out he is most excited about sleepovers, and promises that we will spend just as much time together as ever.

So now I am free of worries, leaving plenty of room to be excited. Now that I have my own kitchen, I am going to cook patty cakes every week.






The BEST Halloween outfit EVER.



A very good idea. For a Pac Man Fan.


No comments:

Post a Comment