Friday, July 16, 2010

Winter Festival Connotations





Countdown to my birthday is 5 days. Countdown til my holidays start is 6 days. Countdown to Splendour is 13 days! I can't wait for winter, festivally goodness!

I can't believe how much I've missed out on writing up here due to a lack of time in the blogging department. I've been busy working, training, cleaning my house and hanging out with new people. Oh, and a lot of time watching re-runs of How I Met Your Mother.

My new favourite dinner is Baked Potatoes Covered With Lots of Delicious Toppings and Microwaved Until All the Cheese Dumped on Top Melts. Take one large, clean, farm potato. Cut it in half and prick the insides twice with a fork. Place face down on a plate and microwave for 4 minutes. Then microwave face up for 3 minutes. Take potato out of the microwave and proceed to dump toppings of choice on the faces of the potato. I'm digging Diced Bacon, roughly diced Onion, Salami, Tomato (fresh or sundried) and truckloads of Tasty Cheese. Let the toppings fall off the side a bit, it doesn't matter, just make sure there's lots. of. cheese. Microwave the whole lot for another 3 minutes, then bravo, chop it all up, season with salt and pepper and you're done. That is the best food for just after you get home from the gym! (Health can get screwed!)

No comments:

Post a Comment