Tuesday, December 01, 2009

There's a nice Peach!




Look at that, finally some good coverage regarding one of the wildest of our generation. She's modelling for the Children in Need Appeal along with a number of other recognisables. I always knew she had it in her, but the press never ever let up. Check out these next pics - she looks a vision. People need to stop over-anylising her, because its not like she's done anything naughtier than us at 16. We've all done that naughty stuff, and so have mum and dad - we just don't have the paparazzi to prove it. Although... some have had a nosy Central Telegraph reporter in the courtroom writing their full names down for Fridays publication. Screw you Russell Guse!

  

  

And while we're on the topic of Peaches, who I just have to admit is, one of my absolute favourite muses... She's the one I'll be taking festival notes from this year - especially after last year's - Good Vibrations. No more DJ fests for me. Real talent, as opposed to Buttons, and in the shape of Big Day Out and Soundwave. And I'll definitely be wearing gumboots, and will have a poncho tucked away in my satchel - because that (see below), is very similar to the face I was wearing at the aforementioned GV... aka Mud and Sewerage Festival.



Love you Peaches! xx OTIG

No comments:

Post a Comment