Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Weeks like Weeks




Ohh man! Well, I wanted to write this because I've not got long to post, but I have been so busy that I haven't been able to maintain my blog baby. And I just wanted to state that I've been working my butt off in my tri-weekly workout sessions with my PT, and I am finally at the stage of seeing results. I am ridiculously excited because I've never actually stuck with exercise long enough to notice much of a difference. But this - this is amazing, and so fun to watch. And the best part is I haven't really had to change my diet at all... I never ate terribly badly, but I am not one to pass up a treat. Now, if I have a treat, I just remember it at my workout the next day and it makes me work even harder, and I find I have the best sesh ever!

So if you're thinking about changing something about your body or life - you can do it, because I can!

xx OTIG

No comments:

Post a Comment