Monday, April 19, 2010

Release the Advertorials Lavazza la Luna!

If you haven't noticed Lavazza's advertisements and promotions over the last few years, you're missing out. Italy's favourite coffee outdoes itself with its beautiful and inspiring ads and calendars every annum. I have worked with their coffee for a number of my baristering years, and although it's not my absolute number one (how could I say that when I currently sell Miko in my coffeeshop?), let me tell you it is right up there. I got a hugely positive response as a result of almost every cup I sent out to my tasteful customers. Here's a couple of my favourite publications...


The prim and proper Con te Partiro by Lavazza, featuring Daisy Lowe







Love the blue and yellow together (this will inspire the decor in my dream house's lounge/living room), and the oldschool pin-up air hostie feel.



What can I say? This is sex. Makes me feel like taking my clothes off and consuming la caffiene. Which, I suppose, was the aim.



A more elegant approach, with a romantic, mysterious and dreamy feel.

They also had a Marie Antoinette themed calendar one year. I think I will be investing in one of their calendars, not to mention grind for my espresso machine, every year from now.

xx OTIG

No comments:

Post a Comment